Driller’s Method (IADC WellSharp)
Welcome to the Driller’s Method Prep Course.
Driller’s method is one of the methods to kill the well. The objective is to keep the BHP constant during the well killing operation. Driller’s method involves circulating the entire well two times. The Driller’s Method is also generally used with any gas kicks so that the gas can be removed from the well as quickly as possible.
If you don’t have a fast internet speed, please download the Well Control Simulator App on your iPhone or iPad.
Well Control Simulation (Web version):
- Well Control Methods: Drillers.
- Well Kill Problems: Plugged Nozzle, Washout Nozze, Plugged Choke and Washout Choke.
- Get yourself prepared with the Driller’s Method concepts to do well in the Supervisor courses.
- Learn how to handle and resolve real-world well control events.
- Check your performance with Graph, Activity and Data logs of the Kill Operation.
To get more views, please contact us at email@example.com