Wait and Weight Method (IADC WellSharp)
Welcome to W&W Method Prep Course.
Wait and Weight method is one of the methods to kill the well. The main objective of the kill method is to keep the bottom hole pressure (BHP) constant during the well killing operation. The W&W method consists of just one circulation in which the kill weight mud (KWM) is pumped into the well, and the influx is circulated out at the same time. There are more calculations required in the Wait and Weight method than in the Driller’s method. Therefore, this method is also known as the Engineer’s method of killing a well.
If you don’t have a fast internet speed, please download the Well Control Simulator App on your iPhone or iPad.
Well Control Simulation (Web version):
- Well Control Methods: Wait and Weight.
- Well Kill Problems: Plugged Nozzle, Washout Nozze, Plugged Choke and Washout Choke.
- Get yourself prepared with the W&W Method concepts to do well in the Supervisor courses.
- Learn how to handle and resolve real-world well control events.
- Check your performance with Graph, Activity and Data logs of the Kill Operation.
To get more views, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org